Her New Orleans

Her New Orleans
Warehouse District by F. Stivers

Friday, August 20, 2010

New rug!!!

Zebra, Zebra, Zebra!!!

So, yesterday I decided that I really need another rug in my apartment. I have been wanting something zebra, but couldn't commit to black and white or even brown and white. I thought it would be too bold.

Below is my favorite inspiration living room for my condo. I got the lucite table from Cb2 shown, but went with a cream Martha Stewart rug instead. However, I couldn't forget the zebra I loved so much!


                                                                                                                    


                                                                                                                               
This is another one of my top images incorporating zebra into a living space. (Again, the lucite table)






As a compromise I purchased a grey and white zebra rug to go under my desk. Here's my inspiration:


Here is my rug! I can't wait for it to arrive:


1 comment: