Her New Orleans

Her New Orleans
Warehouse District by F. Stivers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Contemplating...

So, maybe I've gone a bit crazy, but turquoise has always been my favorite color and I've been looking for an upholstered bed.....

Have I lost my mind? I think I would probably be tired of it in about 3 months, but I think the shape is awesome and so is all the tufting. Available here

Thoughts?!?

















My other option is much more subdued and I would love for much longer. It's the safer bet by far...
Available here

3 comments:

  1. This is a tough one. It's like deciding between an ultra hot date (who will probably never call you again) or the steadfast sweetheart (who you can never get rid of). I personally am in more of an ultra hot date phase in life right now, but there's something to be said about the classics. Hmmm, tough one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent point Smash! I think I may be leaning towards option # 1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you should have just went with the original color you picked!!! :)
    It's what speaks to you lemon!

    ReplyDelete